Hi I am Sheraz Alvi your host here 🙂
I have been working in the corporate world for past 6 years. I have worked on an international scale offering my technical and managerial skills bringing me to London. This site is m diary of learning and you will find a diverse range of information from self development skills to IT knowledge to even iPhones and SEO or SOSTAC related information. What I learn I try to cover here but you can too so if you are interested in being a contributor of the site please feel free to contact me.
Currently working at British Council as Web Manager English and Examinations.
- Masters in Computer Sciences (GPA 3.6 with majors in e-commerce) Pak Lawrence Institute accredited by Newport University, Karachi.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology – Corllins University USA
- PRINCE 2 Certified Practitioner since 2007
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Microsoft SharePoint Server Configuration and Administration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in WSS 3.0
- ITIL Foundation Certified August 2009
- CIM – IMA (Interactive Marketing Award Diploma) Dual Distinction
Multimedia Marketing.Com Ltd – an affiliate company of London Guildhall University and the Manchester Metropolitan University
- Web writing and editing skills certificate London University of Communication and Arts, London, UK.
- Administering Microsoft SharePoint Services 2007 Business Intelligence Solution focus. Learning Tree International Institute, London.
- ASP.Net 3.5 development certificate Learning Tree Institute, UK.
- Project Management Certification Learning Tree International Institute, UK.
- Internet Marketing Professional Web CEO University, USA (online)
How to contact me?
- Email: email@example.com
- Call us: +44 (0)77 922 627 16
- Skype: sheraz.alvi
- Use the Contact page above
My websites and recent projects:
- www.sherazalvi.com (photography my passion)
- www.sharepointskills.co.uk (Microsoft Sharepoint my certification)
- www.corporateskills.co.uk (My life long learning in all sorts of things)
- www.aromamultimedia.com (My design and web development business with my wife)
- www.teachingenglish.org (Developed using open source CMS system: Drupal. Supported the customer journey architecture design of the site)
- IATEFL Online: The site offers live and archived video streaming that provided coverage for the whole conference and reached 60,000 global ELT teachers in 180 countries with extensive SEO campaign and state of the art video Live streaming. Plus it offers a community portal for all participants and professionals using all Web 2.0 functionality.
- British Council Learning portal & Intranet: I managed the complete redesign of the whole site structure and presentation while doing extensive SEO using a new CMS system, taking site reach to 270,000 unique visitors per month that was a 150% increase in one year.
- www.davidkearsley.com (designer award for excellent design representation)
- www.LondonSpectrumCollege.co.uk (online student management software including CMS lead website)
- www.smartheatingcentre.co.uk (ecommerce small business solution)
- www.maatfoundationtherapies.com (CMS integrated with PayPal)
- www.evanbeautysalon.com (desgin focused CMS solution)
- www.thedeckdoctor.ca (small business project focus design)
Thankyou for being here…oh yeah feel free to contact me for any service or consultancy related to web development or IT support here.